Monday, August 27, 2012

Happiness is in a pack of plastic balls

Miley has been dreaming of this place ever since she played here when we were in Cebu. Ever since then, I've been wanting to recreate this for her and Sabe at home.


So off I went and bought a pack of these plastic balls in SM, which they sell in the swimming pool section. A pack of 100 pcs. costs P550 for the smaller balls and P750 for the bigger balls (which I got). We placed them in the kids' old crib and it was pure joy and happiness for them! =)


The 100 pcs. don't really fill up the crib, I think I need 2-3 more packs. Hopefully, I find cheaper balls somewhere else. But the kids were jumping and rolling around like they were in an actual playground. Happiness! At least they're enjoying themselves and that's what matters. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...