Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Universal Studios Singapore!

Of course, a trip to Singapore nowadays would not be complete without going to Universal Studios! Actually, I've already been here before during our company outing in 2010 but it was pretty new so some rides still weren't open. Plus, Vins hadn't been here yet so we had to go.


We went on a Monday thinking that we were going to have the whole park to ourselves. One of my best friends from high school who is now based in SG came with us (she's actually been to Universal soooo many times since she always accompanies friends who visit). When we arrived, there were so many people! Turns out it was a school holiday haha! But that didn't stop up from having fun. =)

Of course, first up was the newest ride Transformers 3D. The line was about 40 minutes long but we were so excited we hardly noticed it.


Next was Battlestar Galactica. Now, you have to understand - I HATE ROLLERCOASTERS. Vins is the exact opposite of me, he once rode Space Shuttle in EK 30 times in 1 day back in high school. So of course, they were pressuring me to get on this thing. Well, I didn't want to be a bore and besides I wanted to try everything at least once. So off I went and of course we had to sit in the front row pa... but I survived! The ride is actually 2 rollercoasters - Cylon (blue) and Human (red). We first rode the blue one since my friend said it was scarier haha! Your feet are actually dangling from the seat which I think made it worse. But in fairness, the ride was so smooth I actually even found the courage to open my eyes at some point. I think its because the seats and harness were so comfy, not like in Space Shuttle where you feel your whole body being jerked and twisted around. But I was screaming the whole entire time (you should have seen my picture after!). In the red one, you're seated normally but there are parts where the ride zooms so fast! I actually don't know which one is worse. Vins rode this like 5 more times by himself! So sulit na un entrance fee namin. ;p


We practically rode all the rides and tried to get our picture taken with most of the characters we saw. Here are just some of the highlights from that day.





It was great feeling like a kid again! I can't wait until the kids are older and we can bring them here so they can enjoy all the rides too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...