Monday, June 18, 2018

Video game fun at PlayboxPH

My two older kids were invited to a video game party last weekend here in the BF Homes area. We've been to Puzzles before, which is a board game lounge, so I was pleasantly surprised to know that there was a simlar concept but for video games.


If you're familiar with the BF area specifically Aguirre Ave., Playbox PH is located right above the BDO branch near El Grande. It's also very near McDonald's.

The only problem with this place being above BDO is you will have a very hard time parking. The party was on a Saturday afternoon, but the bank was still open until 5pm. There were slots good for about 5 cars in front of the building and I was able to park right in front of the bank. But the guard promptly told me that the parking was for BDO customers only and I could park in the back of the building (which I didn't know where). Well, me and the celebrant's mother were able to charm our way into letting me stay in the parking slot (I mean, it's not like I was blocking anyone's car). So warning lang, might be better if you park in McDonald's and walk over na lang or something.


Playbox PH is a video game lounge but you can rent it out for a private party. The place is quite small, so perfect for intimate gatherings of 15-20 pax.


Here's their rates, but you can also check out their website for Party Packages:



You can choose from so many games (some are also for rent or sale), but I would think this is best suited for older kids. My children are 8 and 7 years old and they just played Mario Kart mostly. The celebrant kasi is 10 years old na, so he and his friends were playing NBA and WWE.

food and snacks are available

Anyway, the TVs and consoles all looked new and the couches and seats were very comfy.



The guy attendant who was there was very helpful and patient with the kids, especially with someone wanting to change games every couple of minutes hehe. And oh, I even played Tekken with my kids haha! Yan lang yata alam ko na game lol! ;p


Anyway, if you're from the south and looking for a new way to celebrate your kid's birthday, or maybe you just want to chill and play some video games, Playbox PH is definitely a good suggestion.


Playbox Philippines
2nd Floor Unit B, RGM Building, 
326 Aguirre Avenue corner El Grande Avenue, 
Phase 3, BF Homes ParaƱaque
Website: www.playboxph.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/playboxph
Phone: (02) 805-4930

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...