Sunday, July 3, 2016

Security Bank's Human Switch Kit

After Security Bank's Smart Saver Kiddie Camp event, I was really intrigued when they told me I could open an account without having to leave my house. The service is called the "Human Switch Kit" and all I needed was to log on to www.securitybank.com/switch-kit to set an appointment. Then, Security Bank will send someone from your preferred branch to personally assist you with your account opening. This means that this person will schedule meetings with you to claim your necessary documents and facilitate your account opening. After your account is opened, this person will also deliver your passbook and/or ATM card to you.



I was a bit apprehensive at first, but it was hubby who encouraged me to give it a try. So I went online and filled up the needed information which was just my name, mobile number, email, and preferred bank branch. That same afternoon, I got a text from a bank representative asking me what was the most convenient time and place to meet. How will you be sure this is legit? Well, the person will also provide the unique reference number sent to you by the system after you signed up online.

here's how the online appointment form looks like

When we met, the sales representative gave me his business card to identify himself. If you're still unsure or praning, you can always check his company ID and even call your branch for confirmation.

Btw, you should ask what requirements you may need since it varies for the different types of accounts. I opened a Junior One Account for all my kids. I love that it just has a P100 maintaining balance and comes with a passbook and an ATM card.


Anyway, you can opt to pick up your passbook and ATM at your branch or have it delivered to your home. Of course, I chose the latter for convenience. I still can't believe I was able to open an account in the comfort of my own home! Thumbs up Security Bank for making me feel like a VIP! It really was a personalized and better banking experience. :)


Try the Human Switch Kit and get started HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...