Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Kids Room Inspiration: Bunk Beds

My 6 year old daughter and 5 year old son have been bugging me for a bunk bed for quite some time now. And more so since our vacation at Legoland Malaysia because the hotel rooms there have bunk beds for the kids. They're currently sharing a room with a pull-out bed, but I'm sure that's not as fun for them right? ;p So I've been looking around online, trying to get some ideas. And boy, even I got excited with the idea of having a bunk bed! These designs are amazing!

source


love the reading area underneath
source

source

source

I'm sure any kid would love this playhouse inspired bed
source

source

I love the built-in drawers for more storage space
source

source

I like the modern, industrial vibe
source

I LOVE the colors and prints! And those windows are so cute too.
source

And who says bunk beds are only supposed to be double? This TRIPLE one would be perfect for my 3 kids! Assuming they would all want to share a room in the future (which I doubt lol!). But such a great idea for small spaces.

source

So what do you think? Which bed did you like most? I love all of them! And when I showed my kids, they were practically giddy with excitement. Let's see if I can pull this off in the near future. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...