Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A BabyTV Birthday Party

Our youngest is now 2 years old! I've been so sentimental the days leading up to his birthday because I can't believe how fast time flew by. I still remember giving birth to him so vividly and how he was so small in my arms. I don't know if it's because he's our bunso, but he still seems like such a baby in our eyes. Probably because he doesn't fully talk yet (just babbling a lot, but he's always saying Daddy lately) and also most likely because I'm still breastfeeding him until now! Actually, I don't have much milk na but it's more of a comfort thing for him. But I really have to wean him na huhu... ;p



Anyway, for his 2nd birthday, I wanted to do a BabyTV theme since he really loves watching the shows there. As in he doesn't care about Disney Junior or other cartoons, just BabyTV!

looks like Ate and Kuya are the ones having fun! ;p

And if you watch BabyTV, you know they have a birthday song for celebrants. You can actually make the video clip in their website then submit it and they might show it on TV, but I forgot about it until last minute. But you can still download the video, which Skyler loves watching. Happy birthday baby!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...