Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween 2015

Sorry for being MIA these past few days, we've just been really busy taking advantage of the kids' sem break. Plus, I've also been fixing their requirements and applications for big school already. Gosh, is Miley really going to be Grade 1 already next year?! Where did the time go!

I've been so preoccupied lately that I haven't even decorated the house for Christmas (I didn't even put up Halloween decors like before!). We finally put up the tree 2 days ago, and I still have so much to do. These next few weeks are going to be so hectic since we have some family vacations lined up together with entrance exams and Christmas shopping which I haven't even started with! Ayayay!

Anyway, I'll leave that craziness behind for now and share with you our Halloween costumes for this year. I wanted it to be easy to do, cheap but cute, and something the whole family could be part of. So presenting... DESPICABLE ME!




I already thought of this when the movie MINIONS came out since the 3 kids could be Kevin, Stuart, and Bob. Then hubby could be Gru and I could be Scarlett Overkill. Costume wise, the only things I bought were the kids' hats which I got from Instagram and their yellow shirts which I got from SM for less than P100 each. The rest of our outfits were stuff we already owned. :)

trick or treat!
Kevin, Bob, Stuart
The whole gang! If you can't tell, my sister is dressed as Yaya Dub daw haha! ;p

And after a while, Miley insisted on changing costumes pa! She really wanted to wear her Anna dress which I got from Hong Kong. I guess little girls just want to feel pretty in their gowns hehe. Here she is with one of the many Elsa's we saw along the way.


Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and sem break vacation the past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...