Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bornga Korean BBQ (VivoCity, Singapore)

During my last trip to Singapore with friends, we spent more time eating than doing anything else. One of the restaurants we tried was this Korean BBQ place called Bornga in VivoCity Mall.



Helmed by Korean celebrity chef, Mr, Jong Won Paik, Bornga has branches all over Asia and the USA. I did some research and apparently, they do have a branch here in the Philippines located in Alphaland Makati.

love the placemats which give you info on the food and how to eat it
complementary veggies that you wrap the meat with

We just ordered different types of meat and the server cooked it for us. The meat was so tender and flavorful. I have to say that this is probably my favorite Korean restaurant so far! Everything was just so delicious. I also like that the exhaust fans were strong so we didn't end up smelling like smoke after the meal.


We also ordered other stuff like chapchae, Korean pancake, and some side veggies which complemented the meat perfectly.


I really enjoyed it here so I'm glad they do have a branch here in Manila. If you want to check it out, visit their FB page at www.facebook.com/BorngaMakati for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...