Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2nd's Saturday

Finally pushed through with our (super late) Christmas dinner with our college barkada. We'd like to see each other more often but everyone's so busy with work or (in our case) family. Actually, not everyone could make it so we still have to schedule a part 2. Vins and I were the first ones to get married in the group and the only ones with kids so far. Right now, 1 has also gotten married and 2 are engaged! So hopefully they'll have babies soon enough so Miley and Sabe will have playmates already! =)

We had dinner in 2nd's then drinks after at Texas Roadhouse since Agave was full. Chika lang, Rhian Ramos was also in 2nds while we were having dinner. Then when we bumped into KC Montero in the elevator going down to Agave. Then while walking to Texas Roadhouse, we saw Vicky Belo and Hayden Kho. Star-studded ang gabi!

I was making kulit Vins to take my outfit photo using the gorgeous furniture at Dimensione as backdrop, pero sa stairs na lang daw! KJ forever!
finally dropped by the Great Lifestyle Sale before dinner
was tempted to buy shoes, but was talked out of it by Vins as usual (hindi mo nanaman yan gagamitin!)
Cornflake Buffalo Pops
this was my order, Summer Grilled Pork Chop. really good!
Shoreside Thai Red Curry
Red Horse Fish and Chips
Beef Rib Adobo
Kung Hei Fat Choi! In the barkada, only me and Vins aren't Chinese! No wonder kami ang nagkatuluyan! =)
I used to be able to drink a LOT before. But since I've been pregnant and breastfeeding for basically the last 2 years, I'm not used to it na. I just had 2 cocktails and then I felt really bad already haha!
my outfit - animal print vest: Supersale Bazaar, black top & shorts: random from tiangge, blue bag & black flats: Greenhills. I love bargain buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...