Sunday, December 11, 2011

The new ATC... opening soon!

As I mentioned in my previous post, we went to Alabang Town Center last week. During our trip, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had already opened the new wing which had been under construction for a while now. Vins and I excitedly checked it out, but unfortunately, no stores were open yet (boooo!).

the new wing

Since we moved to the south, Alabang Town Center has been our default mall of choice. Its small though compared to the other Ayala Malls. I could spend the whole day in Glorietta, Greenbelt or Mall of Asia  (my favorite malls!), but I've only been able to spend a couple of hours in ATC (with movie na un ha). With this expansion, its now huge!

It looks just like Greenbelt!

Here's a preview of the stores and retaurants that will be opening soon:




Can't wait to go here when everything is already open! Definitely something to look forward to next year! Wheeeee! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...