Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just wanna have fun

Last weekend, Vins took me to his triathlon team's Christmas party. The theme - 80s!!! I searched online for some pegs and what caught my eye was lots of NEON! Good thing fashion just keeps repeating itself because a lot of what's on trend now are very 80s - like color blocking, bandage skirts, and animal prints. The wilder, the better! In fact, we just raided my younger sister's closet for our costumes! Here's what we ended up wearing, styled by me!

Vins' striped sweater, my top and skirt c/o my sister. I actually also bought a spiky wig for Vins but we both decided he looked better with just the bandana.
With some of the girls
Headband boys. Love the colors!


everyone

Anyway, here's a closer look at my outfit.

You can't really see it, but my eyeliner was bright blue! I even placed a little star near the corner of my left eye.
animal print top and bandage skirt: Forever 21, leggings: 168 mall (just P90!).

Can't wait for more Christmas parties! I really love the holiday season! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...