Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy 8th month Sabe!

Yes, I’m one of those people who love celebrating anniversaries and special occasions. So it’s no surprise that I celebrate the monthly birthdays of my kids as well (at least until they turn 1 of course!). Today is Sabre’s 8th month birthday and how time flies!

Sabe's cake. As usual, chocolate!
Daddy & Sabe
Someone's checking out the cake...
Miley joins in...
Now with me!
Mommy & Sabe
Miley was running behind us singing "Happy Birthday" at the top of her lungs!
Miley gets GIGIL with Sabe all the time these days!
Poor baby! He hates getting bullied by his Ate!
the birthday boy
Sabe wants cake...
and so we let him have it!

Usually, we move the cake away the minute Sabe reaches for it. But this time, I was surprised when Vins stopped me and allowed Sabe to go ahead and ravage the cake. Vins and I were laughing the entire time this was going on!

YUMMMMMMMY!!!



CAKE SMASH time! One of the best monthly birthdays ever!

the damage

We were calling Miley to join Sabe but she got bitten by the hyper bug. She kept laughing so hard while watching Sabe eat his cake and just started jumping all over the place! Check out all the jumping shots I got!




 I was having a really stressful day but celebrating Sabe's 8th month made it all better! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...