Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms everywhere! I'm sure we can all agree that being a mother is definitely challenging yet rewarding. From the moment we get pregnant, our lives change and it's a learning process every single day.

I remember having kids was something I always wanted and I thank God everyday for giving me my three beautiful babies. It's definitely not easy raising human beings and making sure they're ok and grow up to be good people.

I admit I've had my rough moments, from getting mad and screaming at them, pretending I don't hear them when all they do is bicker, hiding in the bathroom to get away from the chaos, to wanting to get away from it all. There are many times I've questioned my judgement and my ability to be a good mom. I know I'm definitely not perfect but I know for sure my love for my kids is what fuels me every single day. And I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything in the world.

So to all mothers out there - single parents (even dads!), working women, stay-at-home moms - a big salute to all of us! This is our day and let's enjoy every single minute of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...