Sunday, April 24, 2016

10 Money Principles Kids Should Learn

Learning about the value of money and the importance of saving is essential even at an early age. I'm happy that my young kids kind of grasp this concept already by always asking "is this cheap?" when they want to buy something haha. ;p

But seriously, I myself was taught at a young age to be practical. I remember not spending my allowance in school and just saving this up as much as I could. I also remember how exciting it was for me as a little girl opening up my first savings account and having my own passbook. These things have stayed with me until now, and I'm hoping my kids will be the same. I want them to be successful and have financial freedom when they become adults.

Anyway, sharing this super cute infographic about money principles that really applies to everyone. Remember, it's never too early to start saving and investing for the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...