Thursday, September 4, 2014

Teaser for our family pictorial

We're finally done with our latest family photoshoot and I am so excited to see the pictures! Here's a sneak peek of what you can expect hehe. :)

Here's the outfits I came up with based on my Pinterest inspirations. We also changed into another set, but you'll have to wait for the edited photos later on to see. :)


The photographer did an excellent job with the set-up. I asked for a travel theme and I love all the props he used! I think our outfits matched the background perfectly too. :)


It was a very long and tiring day making the kids pose and stand still for the camera. It was definitely challenging getting everyone to smile for the family pics! There would always be someone looking away, or with their eyes closed, or not smiling haha! I just hope we got at least one perfect shot. ;p

Anyway, I was so surprised when I saw Sabre's pic on the photographer's Facebook page the next day (with more than 700 likes!). The photos looks amazing but I have to be patient since it will take about 3-4 weeks to edit everything daw!


Can't wait to see the rest of the finished pics and share them with all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...