Friday, July 25, 2014

Shopping loot from Bungalow 300

Here's what I ended up buying from Bungalow 300's sale:

I love buying stuff for entertaining so I got these cork coasters, which were 50% off (original price: P765).


They had different whimsical designs like birds and flowers (comes in black and white too), but I chose the ones with numbers. I love how they're numbered from 0-9, so you and your guests can keep track of who's drink is on it. I think it's also a nice gift idea right? :)


And the reason why I went to Bungalow 300 in the first place - their pillows which were 50% off too! Like I said, I had such a hard time choosing what colors and prints to get since everything was so cute! In the end, I decided to get these prints in pink and coral tones:

CHEVRON & SCALLOP original price: P755; IKAT original price: P795
size: 18"x18"
all their pillows are printed on one side only

I also got these Ikat pillows in indigo as well. The 2 striped ones are bigger in size than the others at 21"x21". The inside cushions are not included in the price btw, but were cheap at only P50 each.

Striped IKAT original price: P795; Small IKAT original price: P625

Just to remind you, here's how my living room couch looked like with my Landmark buys:


And here's how it looks like now after I incorporated the new indigo covers! What do you think? :)


I honestly still think my Landmark covers are the best buys ever - less than P100 each and they're printed on both sides of the pillow too! And don't you think their designs give their more expensive counterparts a run for their money? ;p But I think the Bungalow 300 ones are a nice addition to my collection anyways. And thank goodness they were on sale hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...