Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Robots & Dolls: Salon for Kids and Teens

My kids have been long due for a haircut, especially since summer is fast approaching. We usually go to Cuts 4 Tots in Glorietta where Sabe actually got his first haircut and also his first barbers cut. But I've been wanting to go somewhere nearer our place and I'm so happy that I've discovered Robots & Dolls Salon, which is located in Pergola Mall, BF Paranaque.


This is probably the cutest kiddie salon I've seen so far, and also the biggest! I love how spacious, clean and bright the place is, with the modern design and pops of colors everywhere. This is even nicer than some of the parlors I've been to in the past hehe!

They have a big flat screen TV to keep the kids (and even the adults) occupied with movies like Frozen and Monsters University
shampoo area
manicure / foot spa area
toys for the kiddie customers to play with

They ask you to fill a form if it's your first time and that automatically makes your child a member, so you can avail of discounts and freebies like free haircut on their birthday month. They also specify that they use all-natural and organic products, free from harmful chemicals and against animal testing. What I also love is that they have their own iPads to keep the kids busy. Check out Sabe being such a little bossing while getting his haircut! May tiga hawak pa ng milk tea haha! ;p


We were so worried that he wouldn't want to get a haircut at first since he got scared of the razor the last time. But he was so well-behaved, just sitting in his car chair, watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the iPad. He didn't even flinch when the stylist started using the razor. It was over before we knew it and I couldn't be prouder of him. He's really a big boy na!


You could tell he loved his haircut too, since he was being all pa-cute after hehe! Short hair, don't care! ;p


Miley, on the other hand, had never gotten a haircut at a salon. It's usually just me who cuts her hair at home. I finally decided it was time for her to get it professionally done, especially since I wanted to cut it chin-length short.

This was Miley's first time to get a shampoo so she was tense at first since she hates getting water into her eyes when she takes a bath. The girl kept telling Miley to relax and I had to hold her hand for a bit, but she was enjoying it after a while :)

shampoo time
goodbye long hair!
loveeet!

The kids and I had such a good experience here, especially Miley who also had her nails done which I'll be blogging about next! :)




ROBOTS & DOLLS Salon for Kids and Teens
2nd Floor, Pergola Mall, BF Homes, ParaƱaque
Tel: 823-1723
Cell: 0923-7460364
Email: robotsanddolls@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/RobotsandDolls
Instagram: @robotsanddolls
Mon - Sun10:00 am - 8:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...