Monday, January 27, 2014

Skyler update

It's so hard to find time to do things nowadays since I feel like I'm permanently attached to Skyler almost 24/7. Breastfeeding is serious business and this little baby seems to be hungry almost every hour! Which also means lots of changing dirty diapers too hehe. I can't count the number of times I've changed him and just when I've laid him down with his fresh diaper, I hear him pooping all over again! ;p

Like with all my kids, he chooses to take long naps during the day and is awake at night. I try to sleep when he's asleep in the afternoon, but sometimes it's hard to do since that's the only time I can do other things. Hubby also deserves a shout-out for being so great around the house as well - doing the grocery, taking the kids to school/playdates, etc. Now only if he could breastfeed too right? lol!

I'm so happy to say that Miley is completely in love with her new brother! She's always kissing him and asking if she can take care of him (which means to put him in her lap). There's a little sibling rivalry going on with Sabe though, just as we expected. Like when I'm carrying Skyler, he'll get mad and ask me to put him down on the crib and play with him instead. Awwww...

Anyway, here are some pics of Skyler adjusting to his new role as baby brother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...