Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fresh flowers

I usually say no when people ask me to take home flowers from table centerpieces after a party. I always felt like it will just wilt after a few days anyway so no use adding more garbage around the house.

But after attending a friend's wedding, I just couldn't resist taking home some of the flowers since they were just so beautiful. I wanted to get more but nakakahiya na (if only I had a plastic bag haha!) ;p

I don't know if you can tell, but the flowers were really big
gorgeous
I wish I could have brought home more of the roses...

And yes, they did wilt after a few days, but at least they added some life to our home even for just a little while. Now if I can only afford to have fresh flowers everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...