Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Repost: 50 Life Hacks to Simplify your World

I just read this article and it has completely changed my world! Haha! No seriously! According to the article, "Life hacks are little ways to make our lives easier. These low-budget tips and trick can help you organize and de-clutter space; prolong and preserve your products; or teach you something that you simply did not know before."

Here's some of my favorites, which mostly deal with organizing and for doing home improvement stuff. I'm telling you, GENIUS!

Remember how I fixed my internet and phone cords? This is a great alternative without having to buy a cable organizer.
I've been saving my toilet paper rolls for future arts & crafts projects, but nice to know I can also use them to organize stuff.
super smart and CUTE idea!
this is a perfect tip for my hubby, when he drills more of my picture frames on the wall ;p
this I've been doing ever since =)
I also use my hair iron to straighten creased gift wrapping ribbons

Aren't these life hacks fabulous? So simple and yet they make a world of difference. And I love how they make use of normal everyday things you have lying around the house. I am so trying out some of these tips and letting you know how they turn out. =)

To view the whole article, click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there mrsmommyholic, i chanced upon your blog and found it so interesting and very informative.i like that you are so creative and your tips are so helpful (from my point of view).
    Hope to read more like this.
    Keep it up! Congratulations!
    Mommy from Dubai

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...