Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Finally tried J.Co Donuts!

I've been hearing people rave about J.Co Donuts for quite some time now, but I've never gotten around to having any. It's just because whenever someone buys a box, it gets finished at once. Plus, every time we pass by a store, the line is sooooo long! Well, one random day, hubby and I were at ATC and this is what greeted us when we passed by...


That's right. NO LINE! Finally we can try the donuts out!

hmmm, what flavors to get?
cute names for the donuts!
freshly made
happy customer

Hubby was the one who really loved it! In fact, we got 6 pieces but I only got to eat 1 haha! ;p I think people really like it because it's not as sweet as other donuts. But since I have a definite sweet tooth, I kinda like the other brands more hehe. But it was definitely good and worth having again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...