Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Pineapple & Flamingo Party!

My eldest turned 8 years old a few days ago and I really can't believe how time has flown!


I finally did a tropical themed party with pineapples and flamingoes, my favorites! I bought some decors from Kmart in Brisbane and they were so cute and super cheap! The foil backdrop was $5 each, the pineapples were $5, and the tablecloth was just $2. Winner right? ;p


Then I also added my pineapple jars from Seek The Uniq and this ceramic flamingo I got from Uniwide.


For the banner, I just googled flamingo, pineapple, and tropical leaf silhouettes and cut out the shapes. It was a bit tricky though, especially the flamingo. ;p


My favorite DIY is probably these cupcake toppers which I also saw and copied online. I just printed and cut out the flamingo bodies then used toothpicks for the legs. Super cute right?


I also love doing a mini bunting for the cake topper. Anyway, here's more pics from this tropical set-up. Enjoy!


Oh, and if you don't have time to DIY, there's now lots of cute and affordable party decors available in National Bookstore. They have different themes for birthdays, baby and bridal showers. And it's a complete set from banners, party hats, cupcake toppers, place cards, centerpieces, and more! Check out their tropical themed decors below. Cute right? I actually bought the party hats but forgot about them lol!


Anyway, happy 8th birthday to our princess! I keep telling her to not grow up so fast, pretty soon I'll just blink and she might turn into a teenager already waaaah! :o

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...